- Lifetime Achievement in the PA Profession: honors a Physician Assistant dedicated to the advancement of the PA profession from all aspects including educational, clinical, political, and legal over one’s entire career.
- Outstanding PA of the Year: honors a Physician Assistant who has demonstrated exemplary service to the PA profession on a clinical level as well as professional involvement at local, state and/or national level which has furthered the image of Physician Assistants.
- Outstanding Clinical PA: honors a Physician Assistant who has demonstrated exemplary clinical work.
- Humanitarian/Public Education PA: honors a Physician Assistant who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to human rights and exemplifies the PA profession’s philosophy of providing accessible and quality health care or honors a person who through some form of public education activity has substantially increased public awareness about the PA profession.
- Outstanding PA Educator: acknowledges any professional who significantly contributes to the education of Physician Assistants.
- Outstanding Physician of the Year: honors a Physician who has demonstrated exemplary service to the PA profession and the community and has furthered the image of Physician Assistants.
The nomination form may be found by clicking here.
Please submit by Friday, August 30, 2019.
Please return as soon as possible so the Awards Committee will have ample time to contact the nominee and obtain the additional documents necessary for review. We look forward to hearing from you!